The event, which is organised by Staines Rotary, is supported by the Elmsleigh Centre, the Two Rivers Shopping Centre, and Visit Staines.
This year’s 3.5km walk or run will end just as the Christmas Parade begins, and all participants are encouraged to join the parade.
Participants will receive a Santa suit and hat, a participant number, and an adult beard, all of which can be customised to suit individual styles. All finishers will receive a medal.
The event will start at 10am in the town centre’s High Street. The mostly flat route is suitable for everyone, including those with pushchairs, buggies, wheelchairs, and dogs on leads. A fun warm-up will begin at 9:30am for entrants.
You can pay and register with your debit or credit card. After completing this, you will receive an email confirmation of your entry to the event and instructions for picking up your Santa suit(s).
Entry to this event is just:
- £12.50 for an adult (16 and over)
- £10 for a young person (aged 9 to 15)
- £5 for a child (aged 5 to 8)
- £30 for a family (two adults and two children)
- £35 for a family (two adults, one child and one young person)
- £40 for a family (two adults and two young people)
- £45 for a group or corporate (four adults)
- Free for a child (aged 4 and under – Santa Suit not included)
Join in and encourage your friends and family to participate.
After registering, you can also raise funds for your own charity or good cause by downloading a sponsorship form from here
If you need more information, check out our FAQs. If you have a specific question, you can contact the Rotary Club via the Eventbrite link.
To find out more about the Staines Christmas Parade please click here.