Providing training for our 300 BID members and their owners, managers and employees is of key importance and a focus for us in years 4 and 5 of the BID term (1st April 2020-31st March 2022).
We will be organising and hosting regular training sessions during the 2 years, which will either be free or at a heavily subsidised cost for businesses in the Staines-upon-Thames BID area.
- Disability and The Shopping Experience / Purple Tuesday – 1 day course.
- First Aid At Work – 1 day and 3 day course.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Training
- Social Media Training
- Customer Service Training
- Visual Merchandising Training